Friday, October 18, 2013

This is your Bday Gift!

Assalamualaikum..
 
As I made this post specially for my family in Malaysia, I'll would love to say
Welcome to Light of Perfection..
 
I've been thinking a lot, drafting plans, calculating budget *hehehehe
 
Today is 18th of October.. A special day to my dearest Abah..
The one who gave me the name Light of Perfection..
May your prayers everyday of making me a perfect light will enlighten my judgement day so do yours..
 
Anyway this entry isn't just regarding abah.. Its meant for all October and November babies in my family..
Its meant for you!
Abah, Umi, Kak Ain, Amirah and Abg Aus..
 
Maaf la Umi dengan Abg Aus eh, dah tak surprise..
Setelah lama memikirkan apa yg nak beli untuk harijadi semua ni..
Kema dapat satu idea *twink*
 
It may not be
as expensive as POLO bag pack from Kak Ain
as exclusive as FOSSIL purse from Mira
as useful as cash from Abg Aus
or EVEN the love, care, education, physically, mentally, financially, all the comfort I've been provided with by Abah and Umi
everything from my day 1 till today
all the priceless feeling, something which I cant find it here
something which cant be bought
neither cash nor cheque would afford
 
But I've considered many others, this is the best gift which I could think of for now..
I want it to be everlasting.. Until the day we all meet which is the judgement day..
 
Now, it may not seems as valuable as branded stuff or thousands and billions of stack of cash but I believe it'll be the best help in our most needing time..
 
This year, for the first time.. I do korban for myself..
And I did for all 5 of you..
This is my birthday gift to you..
 
Amirah, Im sorry.. I just want something more memorable than shirts for your bday.. Or shoes, or my cash somewhere in the house *don't you dare! I'll be back in few months time* 
 
Abah, Umi, I know both of you did korban every year but this one is from me ^_^
I cant afford to buy you everything you've bought for me
I cant even afford Jannah for you
But I wish to contribute even a little for your entrance there
I hope I've been a good girl, great daughter..

Sorry la baru upload harini, aktiviti korban baru selesai harini.. Tu pun tak dapat pergi tengok sebab ada class, daging pun tak amik sebab tak boleh masak pun kan sini.. :'(
InsyaAllah kita sedekah semua eh ^_~

May Allah bless you all ^_^
 
 
 
Far from home,
 
Nur Akmal binti Mohd Ariff
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences
Karad, Maharashtra
India.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment