Saturday, December 8, 2012

Allah is always around..

Assalamualaikum dear bloggie..

Its been months.. There's so many things happen at the same time back to back.. A Level examination, Graduation Dinner, BTN, ON9 Bakery.. Yup! so many in deed.. I always thought A Level would be the end of everything, and I may start over.. 

However things doesn't seems to work that way.. Away from tarbiyyah, naqibah, akhawat.. Huhhh =.=' Believe me its hard.. To maintain your iman, solat ikut waktu, recite Al Quran setiap waktu solat.. Surau is not like next to your house, not like KTT..

And that's not all.. There's something more serious happening which I'm not sure whether I'm ready to think, to talk about all these things. Am I matured enough? Yup, in most cases I'm but this is not an assignment or task for me to complete it. I had go through this case once but at that time, I had someone helping me out.. Someone which I believe the most.. One that I already consider as family..

But this time, he's no more there to help me.. I decided not ask help from him this time.. At this moment, I feel so lost.. This good friend of mine always remind me, " jangan bergantung pada manusia, Allah yang Maha Mengetahui, cukup lah Allah bagi Akmal ".. And for the sake my love to Allah, ikhtilad perlu dijaga..  Alhamdulillah, I have Allah all the time.. And a drop of tears for Him, vanish every single prob I'm having..


 It hurts when you have to stop yourself from doing something which you believe you needed the most at that time.. All this while, I have my akhawat all around me, they could spare some words and make me feel better.. But now, we're all are home.. And things are different since I entered KTT.. I need these type people around me.. Most of the time i might seems strong but actually I always need you guys..

Missing all of you KTTians and all the pengisian you all shared with.. 

XOXO nurakmalariff


No comments:

Post a Comment